My name is Margaret Davies and I am a Breast Cancer survivor having been given the all clear in 2013. In 2014 I am undertaking a Challenge to raise funds for two charities; The Women’s Royal Army Corps Association and Cancer Research UK. My Challenge is to walk around 100 miles over 6 days on The Heart of England Way, a “semi-official” long distance path from Chipping Camden in Glos to Milton in Staffs, curving east of Birmingham.
I have set up an online donation site at Virgin Money Giving if you would care to sponsor me. Thank you in advance for your support.
Tuesday 10th to Sunday 15th June 2014
How to Become Involved
There are a number of ways you can become involved in my challenge:
• Join the Team and walk the whole route with me collecting your own additional sponsors which will be added together as a Team for WRAC Association & Cancer Research. Contact me via email email@example.com
• Join me for lunch or for end of day refreshment at any of the stops along the way (see above) I enjoy my real ale so I’ve tried to fit stops around pubs!!
• Join me to walk part of the way (I’d love the company) It can be for a mile or so, half a day walk, a whole day walk – just choose where to fit in with route plan
• Oh yes – & did I say – sponsor me at
• WRAC Association/Supporters can do me a huge favour by offering to give me a bed for the night at or near the daily finish points of Alcester, Rowington Green, Meriden, Lichfield or Milton. Please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org